:: What You Need ::
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 large green pepper
1 medium onion
toppings of your liking (cheese, sour cream, guacamole…)
:: Cook ’em up ::
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Grease 13 x 9 glass dish with vegetable oil.
3. Cut chicken into strips and put in the bottom on the dish.
4. Sprinkle 3/4 of the spice over the chicken.
5. Cut pepper and onion into strips. Add pepper, onion and tomato mix over the chicken.
6. Sprinkle the last bit of spice over the vegetables.
7. Baked, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes.
8. Stir to mix everything up and serve.
Estas fajitas son tan buenos!
You thought I couldn’t speak Spanish? They didn’t make Google Translate for nothing. I probably only made it through my Spanish classes because the teacher felt sorry for me.
You Might Also Like