Inspired by a Running Wild(er) post about list of “Runner Problems” (which totally cracked me up), I decided to create my own list of “you know you’re a runner when…”:
- I already have three light blue long sleeve running shirts, but this one has a zipper on the arm that will be super helpful.
- Having a roller by the bed is standard practice. The hubby doesn’t question the statement “can you roll me?”
- 90% of your running bottoms are black so you don’t have to worry about matching. Just grab a shirt and go.
- Hopefully that is sweat and not pee. I think it was just a little pee.
- The second you cross the finish line, your mind is already on the next race.
- You have different sports bras and socks for different types of workouts.
- Sparkly skirts, tutu’s and glitter headbands are perfectly acceptable race attire at any age.
What would you add to the list?