Our first year of marriage was a whirl wind of craziness. Here are the highlights:
- Hubby left after 1 week of marriage for training.
- Decided to quit my job in South Carolina and move to New York with the hubby after living apart for two months.
- Adopted Boomer.
- Husband finished training and became nuclear qualified.
- Packed up and drove to Washington.
- Started our first deployment.
- Celebrated our first wedding anniversary with my mom and dad 🙂
Can’t wait for my boy to get home so we can celebrate!